Property Management Services
Walters & Company Property Managment Specialists are advocates on behalf of you, the owner. As Licensed Realtors, we understand the importance of maintaining the value of your investment, which is why we constantly monitor the current market value so that you receive the highest rent possible. Walters & Company focuses on managing the property while keeping in mind your best interest. Our goal is to guide you to an income producing investment until the time is right for you to sell. Our professional expertise, years of experience in the Denver Metro Area, and long term commitment to service is a dynamic combination for any investor looking to maximize their potential in the Denver rental and real estate markets.
What we do at Walters & Company:
- Colorado Licensed Realtors and Real Estate Investment Specialists are always available to ensure quality service with quantitative results in the rental and real estate markets.
- Introductory inspections of the property to evaluate the competitive market rate, Colorado rental code standards, necessary maintenance or potential upgrade opportunities, etc.
- Investment Analysis Models to explore the cash flow potential of active and future investment options.
- Marketing to prospective renters through Walters & Company’s own large Data Base of Acitve Renters, local newspapers, and extensive contact lists.
- A user-friendly website showcasing our rentals with video, photos, and maps, etc.
- Obtaining and screening prospective tenants; credit checks are conducted through a national credit bureau.
- Preparing the rental agreement.
- Preparing detailed monthly owner’s statements of income and expenses.
- Collecting security deposit, pet deposit (if applicable), and monthly rent.
- Inspecting the property at the beginning, during and end of each tenancy to ensure a maintained property.
- 24-hour, 7-day a week, on-call personnel for your investment.
- Scheduling of approved maintenance and repairs to the property on a 24-hour basis.
- Coordinating legal action for the collection of late rents and eviction if necessary.
- Quarterly Investor Journals with general manager reports, local real estate information, Walters & Company updates, and local current events.
- A team working solely on behalf of our clients, promoting their interests while skillfully managing tenant needs and request
- Walters and Company charges one flat fee to provide a superior level of service. Taking care of all maintenance, leasing, HOA’s and provides you with with a road map for success
- No hidden fees!
- We invest in the most advanced technology systems to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively
- Your Monthly Statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of all your property details. You will be paid faster and more securely. We use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account