Sellers Agent Responsibilities
- Provide a marketing strategy, a competitive market analysis and recommend an appropriate list price for the sale of your property
- Market your property to buyers and other agents utilizing all possible appropriate methods
- Make recommendations on staging, potential repairs and cleaning your property, in order to make your home more attractive to buyers.
- Suggest quality professionals, including attorneys, handymen, stagers and inspectors
- Guide you in making informed decisions leading to a satisfactory sale
- Present and respond to all offers in a timely manner
- Negotiate the best price and terms possible always keeping your specific needs in mind.
At Walters and Company We Always…
- Act in good faith at all times
- Adhere to your instructions
- Return all calls and emails promptly
- Receive and monitor all earnest money deposits
- Receive and deliver all documents in a timely manner
- Place your interest above all others
- Keep your personal information strictly confidential
- Ensure that all parties to the transaction are fully informed about any material facts that may affect the transaction.