Buyers Agent’s Responsibilities
- Structure a property search around what is most important to you.
- Recommend highly qualified lenders to help determine price range, and give you the power for a fast and efficient closing
- Search MLS daily to find new properties that match your needs
- Preview properties, schedule appointments, and accompany you to showing
- Use our expert skills to analyze comparable property values and advise you of the ever-changing market conditions.
- Frame and prepare your offer, review disclosures and lawns and deliver the contract
- Negotiate expertly on your behalf and promote clear and constant communication among all parties involved.
- Review title commitment, recommend only the best home inspectors, facilitate lender approval and insurance coverage, and recommend attorneys and tax professionals.
- And we always accompany our clients through their final walk through.
At Walters and Company we always…
- Act in good faith at all times
- Adhere to your instructions.
- Return all calls and emails As soon as we are able
- Closely track dates and deadlines
- Receive and monitor all earnest money deposits
- Receive and deliver all documents in a timely manner
- Review final settlements statements
- We place your interests above all others
- Keep your personal Information strictly confidential
- Ensure that all parties to the transaction are filly informed about any material fats that may affect the transaction.